2022 F250 Build/Mod/Spam Thread

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
No, 6 speeds. They do have the same final OD of .68 as the ten speed.

With 3.31 and 20 inch rims the rpms are very low. I am thinking 1550 or 1600 at 70.

Just to clear up any confusion. I was wrong. The 6R140 has an OD ratio of .68 in 6th. The 10R140 has an OD ratio of .63 in 10th. 9th is an ratio of .68.

I thought I better clear up my mistake!

ToMang07

Reaction score
I'm just saying... the possibility is there... I'm hopeful.
Screenshot_20220405-045130_Firefox.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

ToMang07

Reaction score
That is sweet!!! Darken those headlights and cover up the chrome and that would look super sexy!
Only chrome should be the badges. And those are easily painted or swapped.

Not sure about tinting the headlights tho... I drive at night ALOT, lol!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Only chrome should be the badges. And those are easily painted or swapped.

Not sure about tinting the headlights tho... I drive at night ALOT, lol!

And you live where thers lots of trees so things can sneak up on you quick.

Light's are always something I try to make brighter, not dimmer.

Black AOD

Reaction score
I have a 2022 F350 SRW CCLB platinum star white, almost 7,000 miles on it. I love it. Best Ford ive owned yet.

We ripped the carpet out and put a Vinyl floor in it, put an S&B 70 gallon fuel tank, did H&S charge pipes, S&S CP4 Gen 2 bypass and we just finished my OUO Steady Track Suspension kit yesterday evening. Got some 22's and 35's ready for it after alignment. Truck is pretty much done once we get PTM done on the truck.

OP you will love yours once you get it, these things have tons of power and drive great.

Last edited:

ToMang07

Reaction score
I have a 2022 F350 SRW CCLB platinum star white, almost 7,000 miles on it. I love it. Best Ford ive owned yet.

We ripped the carpet out and put a Vinyl floor in it, put an S&B 70 gallon fuel tank, did H&S charge pipes, S&S CP4 Gen 2 bypass and we just finished my OUO Steady Track Suspension kit yesterday evening. Got some 22's and 35's ready for it after alignment. Truck is pretty much done once we get PTM done on the truck.

OP you will love yours once you get it, these things have tons of power and drive great.
Decided to keep this one I take it?

How hard is the fuel bypass? That's probably the only mod I'll do right off, but even then I may wait until it's out of warranty. I'm excited, and dreading the wait.... as I'm sure you understand, lol

Black AOD

Reaction score
Decided to keep this one I take it?

How hard is the fuel bypass? That's probably the only mod I'll do right off, but even then I may wait until it's out of warranty. I'm excited, and dreading the wait.... as I'm sure you understand, lol

Yeah, My 22' limited is at 9 months since order and I got an email the other day from Ford Motor Co. saying " hey sorry, we got delayed"....Like wow, really? LOL no sh*t, ya think?

S&S bypass is an awesome kit but the whole factory intake and piping has to come off the top of the motor, I figure 6-8 hours to do it average, if you're really well experienced on these engines, maybe 4-6.

ToMang07

Reaction score
Yeah, My 22' limited is at 9 months since order and I got an email the other day from Ford Motor Co. saying " hey sorry, we got delayed"....Like wow, really? LOL no sh*t, ya think?

S&S bypass is an awesome kit but the whole factory intake and piping has to come off the top of the motor, I figure 6-8 hours to do it average, if you're really well experienced on these engines, maybe 4-6.
Good to know, I appreciate the heads up. From what I've heard the pipes are less an issue with the 20- current 6.7 setup, but when it's out of warranty I may do that, too. I don't think I'm gonna mess with anything while it's under warranty tho.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Good to know, I appreciate the heads up. From what I've heard the pipes are less an issue with the 20- current 6.7 setup, but when it's out of warranty I may do that, too. I don't think I'm gonna mess with anything while it's under warranty tho.

Thats what I said too at first.

I lie to myself a lot. I have issues.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.