• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

20x12 on Nitto 420 pics ?

swinky

Reaction score
u2e5ezug.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

swinky

Reaction score
pu5a3a5u.jpg

It's an 03 so it's a little more narrow but the wheels are a -51 vs a -44 so that helps out. Going to bring the ass end down a touch and update the front end a little. Probably a 5 inch offset mitre cut stack at cab height as well

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
pu5a3a5u.jpg

It's an 03 so it's a little more narrow but the wheels are a -51 vs a -44 so that helps out. Going to bring the ass end down a touch and update the front end a little. Probably a 5 inch offset mitre cut stack at cab height as well

I'd go w/ a 7" the 5" stacks look a bit scrawny IMHO. 05+ HD front end would be nice, with 08 style mirrors.

sootie

Reaction score
I'd go w/ a 7" the 5" stacks look a bit scrawny IMHO. 05+ HD front end would be nice, with 08 style mirrors.

to the OP truck looks awesome. agreed with the stack size, 5" looks anorexic and 8" looks flatbiller. 7" is perfect. were you thinking chrome or black?

swinky

Reaction score
Thanks guys I'd go chrome with the stack. If the wheels get powdercoated black the stack will get done at the same time.

swinky

Reaction score
How is everybody doing the paint to match. I can't afford to pay a shop to do it. I can work wonders with a rattle can though.

swinky

Reaction score
Both bumpers and grill. I want to keep the 99-04 front bumper though, I'm not a fan of the plastic on top of the 05-07 bumpers.

Coxey Diesel

Reaction score
I would order some of the color match in an aerosol can. You could probably hit the bumpers with scotch brite and self etching primer and be good to go.

swinky

Reaction score
I would order some of the color match in an aerosol can. You could probably hit the bumpers with scotch brite and self etching primer and be good to go.

That's what I was thinking. Well I'll let you know how it goes lol

bmiller5

Reaction score
Never thought about that. I'll look into it.

I've been looking for one for quite a while now. There was a brand new one on eBay for around $650 if you're looking to spend that much.

STR8LINE

Reaction score
I will have some Very soon hopefully .. As I have paid an waiting on tires to get here. Iam putting them on my 20x12" Fuel Nutz wheels.

I will have a Very good set of 35"x13.5x20 Fuel Off-road tires for sale probably.

Here is a pic of the wheels an 35's
dy4y2u2u.jpg
a3y9u2y2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online