• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

20x9 chrome incubus with 35" toyo m/t's

Halestorm55

Reaction score
Selling my 20x9 incubus wheels that have 35x12.50 toyo m/t's. Wheels are chrome with low or no offset. They dont rub anywhere but fender liner on an 07 f250 with 2.5 levelling kit. Don't know specifics as they were on the truck when I bought it and are not currently offered anymore. They are in good shape with very little pitting and one has a spot about the size of a quarter that the chrome peeled off next to a spoke that is visible in last pic. They will come with a set of new 19mm hex m14-1.5 lug nuts that are currently on the rear and still in box for the front. Toyos have a little life left 4-5/32nds on the fronts and 7-8/32nds on the rears(silver dollar for reference). They are dirty in pics but will be cleaned and polished when sold. No curb rash and clean up very well. Going to 17's and might be willing to trade for tires as I already have the wheels. 800 obo can meet within reasonable distance or buyer pays shipping.
can text 918-638-three009 or pm on here.
Thanks
Josh

Attachments

• jh1.jpg
    jh1.jpg
    965.2 KB · Views: 87
  • jh2.jpg
    jh2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 74
  • jh3.jpg
    jh3.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 71