25% discount on ford parts to members

powerstroke22

Reaction score
Price on the fender badges on a '11 350 I just need the chrome surround if they come separate

Also the center console tray w/ rubber mat

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Trail Whale

Reaction score
Hey SunriseFord, I have a special request for ya.

The rock rails/steps that go on a Super Duty SORP truck? Are they available through ford? Shipping might kinda suck for me, but if I can get them I'd deal with it.

Thanks!

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Hey SunriseFord, I have a special request for ya.

The rock rails/steps that go on a Super Duty SORP truck? Are they available through ford? Shipping might kinda suck for me, but if I can get them I'd deal with it.

Thanks!

not that i can see in my catalog, i beleive those trucks were built specifically by order through different vendors. ford was just the truck

Trail Whale

Reaction score
not that i can see in my catalog, i beleive those trucks were built specifically by order through different vendors. ford was just the truck

Darn!! Was hoping they'd be available. Ok one more please. Quote on a center console for an 08-10 super duty. Black in color. With mounting brackets. Want to swap my jump seat for a console in my 2012. I do have a manual shift tcase so I figure the 08-10 consoles would be short enough. Are this available with a 110v outlet? If so a price on with one and without. Thx.

sunrisefordparts

Reaction score
Darn!! Was hoping they'd be available. Ok one more please. Quote on a center console for an 08-10 super duty. Black in color. With mounting brackets. Want to swap my jump seat for a console in my 2012. I do have a manual shift tcase so I figure the 08-10 consoles would be short enough. Are this available with a 110v outlet? If so a price on with one and without. Thx.

last console i just put together in a quote, sell $1371 without the 110v converter setup.

racerdad2

Reaction score
Oops ! I need the 4" orange boot from the turbo to the air intake ? Its about 8" long....

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

racerdad2

Reaction score
Thx ! I'll see if I can nurse the old one back on... if so, I'll order from you. If not, will have to get local.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online