25% discount on ford parts to members

dsberman94

Reaction score
Short explanation here so I can get the right stuff. I'm looking at getting a rear captain seat setup for my 02 from an 03? centennial edition. These should be power seats I'm getting. Could you quote me for the wiring harness that I need and do you have a wiring diagram so I can see how to tie it into the existing? Thanks.

dsberman94

Reaction score
Short explanation here so I can get the right stuff. I'm looking at getting a rear captain seat setup for my 02 from an 03? centennial edition. These should be power seats I'm getting. Could you quote me for the wiring harness that I need and do you have a wiring diagram so I can see how to tie it into the existing? Thanks.

Actually, are they power seats, I'm waiting for the guy to email me back with a definite and he says he doesn't remember off the top and is away from the truck on business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
disregard mine as well, I went ahead and search through the site and ordered them, hopefully they ship out tomorrow and show up before the weekend.

dsberman94

Reaction score
copy that made my job a little easier lol, btw rears shouldnt be power from ford, not sure is there was a 3rd party that did something to some truck though.

Nope. Stock 03 centennial edition seats. The guy got back to me about them and he had someone check for him and there's no power. I though maybe they'd be heated but they're not. Nbd.

duddy

Reaction score
Felt this was appropriate for you boys.
10173775_504921652941320_2530770690634426486_n.jpg

Latest posts

Members online