305/50r20 street tire ideas

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
He are all the tires we carry in that size. Some are very close to out of stock

Toyo Proxes S/T
Toyo Proxes S/T II
Mastercraft Courser HTR
Falken ZIEZ STZ-05
Cooper Discoverer H/T (short supply remaining)
Yokohama Parada
Cooper Zeon LTZ (short supply remaining)
Toyo Open Country AT II
Goodyear Eagle GT II
Michelin HP Touring Latitude
Kumho KL78
General Grabber AT2
Hankook Dynapro ATM (very short supply remaining)
Nitto Terra Grappler
Nitto 420s

Hmmm so the zeon LTZ does come in a 305/50 and not just the 305/55? What would the price be for a set of those shipped to 19610? You can PM me!

Trav-O

Reaction score
Hmmm so the zeon LTZ does come in a 305/50 and not just the 305/55? What would the price be for a set of those shipped to 19610? You can PM me!

Yes, only showing one set left in the warehouse. (could be discontinuing them) PM Sent

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
Don't consider this hijack, but is there a street tire that does decent or well in the rain and snow? We don't get enough snow here in MD IMO to warrant a set of ATs. Which leads me to a street tire and hoping I'd get better traction with a street over an AT. I do like the toyo open country AT2s

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Don't consider this hijack, but is there a street tire that does decent or well in the rain and snow? We don't get enough snow here in MD IMO to warrant a set of ATs. Which leads me to a street tire and hoping I'd get better traction with a street over an AT. I do like the toyo open country AT2s

The 420s did pretty decent in the rain. As long as I kept my foot out of it. But with 650hp it doesn't matter what tire you have it will spin in the rain... as far as snow I don't see any of the street tires doing well. The 420s were like having skis under the truck in just a tiny bit of snow

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Go with LTZ's. It will give you a hybrid street/off-road look that I think will look killer.

I'm considering them, but also taking into account how much I love to lay some tire on the road I would feel bad killing them so quickly with how much they cost

MrOneEyedBoh

Reaction score
The 420s did pretty decent in the rain. As long as I kept my foot out of it. But with 650hp it doesn't matter what tire you have it will spin in the rain... as far as snow I don't see any of the street tires doing well. The 420s were like having skis under the truck in just a tiny bit of snow

Yeah figured that. I guess I'll go with the Toyo AT2s

Latest posts

Members online