4 link

Gootee

Reaction score
If you were to go to a 4 link set up is it all pretty much bolt and maybe drill holes? Looking to do so and have never had experience with coils or 4 link.

Gootee

Reaction score
Awesome. And yes. Not to start a pissing match but who would be a good kit for bolt on. Low, like 4 in. I'm thinking pmf

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Awesome. And yes. Not to start a pissing match but who would be a good kit for bolt on. Low, like 4 in. I'm thinking pmf

Exactly who you're thinking of goin with...Trevor makes a quality product

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dzchey21

Reaction score
What would be the advantage of a set of adjustable radius arms vs a true 4 link?

Caster doesn't change thru the suspension cycle with 4 link. Supposedly 4 link is the ticket for front end hop but both pmf and ouo seam to help that with 3 link as well.

Either way they are both way better than the factory radius arm

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Caster doesn't change thru the suspension cycle with 4 link. Supposedly 4 link is the ticket for front end hop but both pmf and ouo seam to help that with 3 link as well.

Either way they are both way better than the factory radius arm

I was just wondering, I have a brand new set of OUO Adj Radius Arms and was wondering if I should use them or sell em in favor of a 4 link setup.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I was just wondering, I have a brand new set of OUO Adj Radius Arms and was wondering if I should use them or sell em in favor of a 4 link setup.

Na you will be fine the poly bushings in the ouo set up should make a noticeable difference in ride and steering quality

Erikclaw

Reaction score
So if I was to buy something what should I go with?
Talk to guys that have some, and well everyone has a different opinion. I have Pure Performance and it works great, and it is a full four link. If you don't need that, the radius arm upgrades from OUO and PMF are great too.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I've got a true 4-link from PMF and have no complaints. They work well from what I can tell and are made pretty stout.

HD F250

Reaction score
Call the guys at PMF and Truck Toyz Performance and get there recommendations. I bought all ICON and OUO stuff from Truck Toyz and they were a lot of help explaining all of it. They didn't try to sell me stuff I didn't need either.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I heard that River City Diesel makes a really nice 4 link set up. I dont see one on there site but Id email them. I have a few people on here and psn point me in their direction when I asked about wheel how and pulling

Latest posts

Members online