4" MBRP DP-back exhaust

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
I just got my Mini Maxx last week and been trying to settle on exhaust since. After much going back and forth on the sound I wanted I settled on 4" DP back. I was going to go with Flo Pro or MBRP. Well I found them both to be pretty comparable in price with MBRP being just a little more so I was going to go that route. The problem is, looks like MBRP discontinued #C6254PLM last July. Does anyone know if there is a replacement part # for it now or should I try to find somebody with one in stock and grab it before it's too late?

4", DP back, no bungs, no muffler is what I was looking for. I had a friend of mine run another part number for me with bungs but no muffler and he said that was discontinued as well, for EPA reasons is what he is lead to believe. I went directly to the MBRP website and now all I'm seeing is filter back for the 6.4L.

Anybody know what's going on?

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
A little update....I emailed an ebay seller on the last ebay posting I saw for that part number. He said he had 1 left in stock, so I snagged it. I still don't know why they aren't making it anymore, but glad I'll be getting one of the last ones on the shelf.

Musclemckeester

Reaction score
I'm glad I didn't wait any longer to order then.

I wonder why MBRP would quit producing delete products when other companies like Flo Pro are still going strong...

TD-5

Reaction score
Just speculating here, but it could be because MBRP is a Canadian Company & exporting a product into the USA for altering Emission systems is frowned on by Big Brother? Or it might be there just wasn't a big enough demand.

Latest posts

Members online