400hp daily driver?

mikeeg02

Reaction score
Shouldn't need them with 160/30s. And detuned, you wouldn't need them with 250/100s. But if that's the case, do not get a tune for max power, I'm not sure where pulse width needs limited, but you won't want to make 40 psi for long. That seems to be the point people had trouble. From what I remember.

Inevitably if you get bigger injectors, you'll want to try the bigger tune.

dillpurdy92

Reaction score
Think iam going to go with the 130/60 injectors And use the kc turbo. Money is somewhat tight. I like the dp kit I just can't swing that much cash. Will I still have to do valve springs push rods and head studs? And who makes a good 130/60 injector.
Im looking to get those sticks and turbo also. I'll probably go with Fullforced since i live in west Tennessee and they are located about 3 hours west of me. So turn around would be very short. Like the other guys said, anything bigger than 160/30 sticks a t4 would compliment them with nice air. Im going with 160/30 or 160/80 cause im not gonna tow. Just going with what i know. Still needed to do efuel and regulated return tho

1994.5 CCLB zf5

Reaction score
I made 410/820 with just 160/80's gear head tuning and a wicked wheel awhile back, but it was on a 2000 super duty so if you did e fuel, intercooled it and used a 17* pump it would be the same, Icp never dropped and fuel pressure was steady at 65psi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dirtclod

Reaction score
If there's nothing wrong with your stock sticks why wouldn't you go ahead with the t4 setup first then later on upgrade your fuel system and hpop,and then go to one the tuning gurus on here like t wild man,or ********...... and ask them what they like tuning the best. Sounds like you're putting the cart before horse.

zombie-obs-raising

Reaction score
OK so the 160/30 and the 160/80 are hybrids right? Are Ian I wrong. The reason why iam asking about all of this is cause Ian rebuilding a truck from the ground up. Right now it has no cab are bed. I have tons of pics and videos just no net for my PC to put them on line all I have is my phone at the moment. Just trying to get my ducks in a row before I start spending money. Iam going to go with the 160/30 with the kc turbo but the 160/80's keep catching my eye. Just wondering if they would be OK with that turbo? Can't wait to get the truck going putting injector cups in it right now and new o rings on the stock sticks till I can save the money for the more fun stuff. I'll see if I can upload some pics with my phone. Thank u everyone u helped me out I like this site nice people

Justin@DP-Tuner

Reaction score
OK so the 160/30 and the 160/80 are hybrids right? Are Ian I wrong. The reason why iam asking about all of this is cause Ian rebuilding a truck from the ground up. Right now it has no cab are bed. I have tons of pics and videos just no net for my PC to put them on line all I have is my phone at the moment. Just trying to get my ducks in a row before I start spending money. Iam going to go with the 160/30 with the kc turbo but the 160/80's keep catching my eye. Just wondering if they would be OK with that turbo? Can't wait to get the truck going putting injector cups in it right now and new o rings on the stock sticks till I can save the money for the more fun stuff. I'll see if I can upload some pics with my phone. Thank u everyone u helped me out I like this site nice people

The 160/30 and 160/80 injectors are both A code injectors, so no, they are not Hybrids.

A Hybrid injector utilizes the plunger and barrel from a B code injector, and the intensifier piston from the A code injector. Hence, it is a Hybrid of an A code and B code. This give you an injection ratio of about 5:1, compared to 7:1 in an A code.

Hybrids are usually the "Stage 3" injectors your see advertised. Sizes such as 205/30's, 238/100's, 250/200's, etc.

160s are an a-code.
Hybrids are built from a 238 cc injector.

A 238cc injector is a Hybrid, yes. But hybrids can have many different sizes than just that.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.