4in down pipe.

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I think the downpipe with the 3" Cold Side Intercooler pipe work pretty well. The Downpipe is really only about 3" when you get it out. The inside is double walled and has a nice bend in it.

BFT

Reaction score
IMG_2084.jpg

Ipkyss

Reaction score
That picture does not give it justice as to how bad the stock one really is. You have to remember that is just the outside. The inside is a even smaller crushed down pipe.

Well worth the money to me.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Or you can get a 4 inch down pipe with a gate...just sayin :pimp:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6.4Ltony

Reaction score
I recommend getting the 4in pipe ceramic coated. No need to allow any more heat near the engine then you have to. Also, since the new pipe is wider where the old one is crimped it is very close to the frame/transmission (again, good reasons to keep temperatures low). IMO

Ipkyss

Reaction score
Not sure about the MBRP but the powerstroker67 has the factory ball and socket style flange at the end of the downpipe so you can put the DPF back on if need be. Or when you sell the truck.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Fitment with the powerstroker67 down pipe is also perfect. No rubbing. My Diamond Eye 4" down pipe rubs. It was free though, so I'm not complaining too much. I'll be doing Sean's down pipe when my cab comes up for my Elite 71mm though.

skobiak

Reaction score
Fitment with the powerstroker67 down pipe is also perfect. No rubbing. My Diamond Eye 4" down pipe rubs. It was free though, so I'm not complaining too much. I'll be doing Sean's down pipe when my cab comes up for my Elite 71mm though.

Just wondering whereabouts the diamond eye dp rubs on your truck, as I have one in my garage that is going on my truck soon. Thx

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I have the MBRP one on my truck and it fits fine and has the ball and socket. I dont know i any of the downpipes for the 6.4 dont have them.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.