5" exhaust install help

FussGus

Reaction score
I am hoping it does as well. By mid next week or so I will have my intake by No Limit which I cannot wait to get. Slowly but surely my empty bank accounts will get my truck where I want it.

FussGus

Reaction score
Oh don't worry, I had a fully built Eagle Talon before. I know all about continuously not having money.

bjmunderwater

Reaction score
Ive done three different trucks with diamond eye kits never had an issue two dodges and my 250 seems like everything was straight forward to me.

FussGus

Reaction score
It actually looks like it will go smooth as soon as the stock exhaust is out of the way. I made an attempt to do it today and my band clamp at the turbo will not come off at the bottom and my down pipe is seized to the turbo. I got the flange loose but the exhaust was again seized to itself. The cutting blades on my sawzall were also not good enough to cut butter. SO, I gave up and will now wait until I have a garage to do this in.

bjmunderwater

Reaction score
I had to cut the oe down pipe to get it out and i wrapped the 4in dp with fiber glass wrap b.c. it was so cloae to the firewall as for the band clamp never had a problem separating it up top just man up and show that bitch who's boss.

FussGus

Reaction score
I've got everything out except the down pipe. The flanged end at the turbo is catching on this small steel line and my cutting blades are not long enough and my sawzall might be on the big side so things are not going so well. Any ideas?

Latest posts

Members online