5" exhaust sound clips

Lowdown89

Reaction score
I always see the 4" vs 5" discussion ,but never so many sound clips in one place.....all these 5" setups sound way better than my 4".... Time to see about doing some swapping lol

TyCorr

Reaction score
Anybody have any advice on why youtube links arent working? I wanna hear these clips.

As an aside, can you hear the difference in the headers vs manifolds through the turbo whine?

02BigD

Reaction score
Anybody have any advice on why youtube links arent working? I wanna hear these clips.

As an aside, can you hear the difference in the headers vs manifolds through the turbo whine?

What are you trying to watch it on?

There is a little difference between the 2 in cab, a large difference outside IMO.

TyCorr

Reaction score
My phone.D. The youtube link/player embeds on my screen but the play icon.doesnt work and i cant even clik on it to "open in new window" or any right.click type commands. Basically it seems like its not there.

02BigD

Reaction score
Mmmm..I wish I could be more helpful. I run into similar issues occasionally, I just attributed it to the iPad. Example, any YouTube link that HRT posts, I can't see on my pad, but it shows up just fine on the work computer.

85_305

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score

What phone do you have, a samsung galaxy II still? You probably have to go to the adobe website and download the latest version of flash player supported on the android OS.

And the bigger the exhaust tubing the deeper and better it will sound. Period. 4" is cool.... but the bigger the better. Maybe not for performance (whole point of diminishing returns thing....) but in terms of sounds, a huge exhaust really rips... like that truck linked above w/ the huge burnout and stacks.

TyCorr

Reaction score
What phone do you have, a samsung galaxy II still? You probably have to go to the adobe website and download the latest version of flash player supported on the android OS.

And the bigger the exhaust tubing the deeper and better it will sound. Period. 4" is cool.... but the bigger the better. Maybe not for performance (whole point of diminishing returns thing....) but in terms of sounds, a huge exhaust really rips... like that truck linked above w/ the huge burnout and stacks.

As stated, ive had 5" before. Was mainly interested in clips.for selling the benefits.of upgrading. I didnt.have any sound/video lying around.

I bought 5"mbrp and am sanding and.painting it along with my manifolds,uppipes, and turbo.

Jason

Reaction score
Had 5" on my old 7.3 as well. At the time I was living close to "Jason" (member here" and he had 4"

My 5" sounded way mo betta

In my defense...I had a mbrp setup with a muffler,.had a more tuned big block sound...none of the splatter straight pipe has. I prefer the crisp clean sound. My '00 has 4" straight piped, and while it sounds alright, i'd definitely like to tone it down. Thinking a new 4" exhaust, with a muffler, and a 5" tip with the 90° radius behind the rear tire factory style may be on my "eventually" list.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.