5r110 cooler line fitting size in case

Dieselmore

Reaction score
Does anyone by chance know what size the cooler line fittings (fittings in the transmission case) by chance? Ditching the factory metal lines and filter setup, and building a whole different setup using an lines, and auxiliary filter, but I'm having trouble finding the fitting size that will go in the case. Thanks

slightlymodded

Reaction score
Still need size? I ran to my local hydraulic supply and got two of those fittings with o ring seal to -8 jic. I ran all an lines and fittings and two derale tranny coolers in the bed in attempt to drop temps, need to move the coolers back up front to get some airflow while driving, also ditched the flow through radiator tranny cooler and bypass filter

Dieselmore

Reaction score
Still need size? I ran to my local hydraulic supply and got two of those fittings with o ring seal to -8 jic. I ran all an lines and fittings and two derale tranny coolers in the bed in attempt to drop temps, need to move the coolers back up front to get some airflow while driving, also ditched the flow through radiator tranny cooler and bypass filter

The side that screws into case is o-ring thread? Do you by chance know what size?

Latest posts

Members online