6.0 build in Canada

amarillo250

Reaction score
Hey Guy's, as you might know, we started our first builds up here in french/Canada. LOL Looking forward to become a sponsor here as well.
First impression of the truck after the work, WOW what a difference.
MTW stage1,
MPD 165-100% injectors,
Adrenaline Hpop,
IDP tunes, XetremeX, agressive street and tow.
Sinister RR,
Aeromotive marine fuel pump,
Bulletproof EGR cooler,
ARP headstuds,
SCT Livewire,
and the rest is the usual oem parts like oil cooler, headgaskets etc.
The first thing I like to say is big THANK'S to,
G-Racing, MPD, MTW,Dieselsite, Miracle Ford, John Myers, and I'm sure I forgot some here.
The truck is a 04 early build and runs real smooth and has no issues at all.
Start up was quick and no trouble at all.
The first drive was short, boost taken out a turbo boot with the first little pedal.
After that, easy sailing. Slight haze and clears up real quick and complete. The response is imidiate and hard. The boost goes up to 32psi in a blinck of the eye. The other numbers are all within normal and promissing.
We didnt run the truck all out yet to give it time to run some heat cycles thru it.
This weekend we go to the track and see some numbers. The most the skinny pedal has seen so far was 2/3 at 32psi, 4.2v ICP and fuel holding at 62psi.
Again Thanks to everybody involved and I'm looking forward to more.
On edit,
I forgot the sinister sump and our own HD up pipes and S&B air intake, 4inch down pipe to 4inch exhaust,

Last edited:

amarillo250

Reaction score
I forgot to mention, my truck as is in the sig. has a real challenge in the beginning to keep the pace with this build. We put them side by side and I drove the new build truck and told my partner to take mine and floor it.
I was at ca.65% pedal position and pulling slowly away, till the powermax in my truck finally started to lighten up. At that point the powermax came out a little faster, but I still was only at ca. 65-67% pedal. Made me thinking....
We will see this weekend

swinky

Reaction score
Looks good, I'm planning on 175 75 from warren and a modded 03 turbo from barder in the future. Should be similar. In for track times!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Members online