• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 engine

dmw

Reaction score
Hello, I have a complete 6.0 engine. Something happened to the low pressure oil pump. When I turn it over it gets and looses oil pressure. I have not taken it appart to see what is wrong. When there is no oil pressure the oil filter will not fill. It stopped running because of the lack of oil pressure. I did not see any metal in filter or housing. I had planned to change over to a cummins some time but kept driving it because it ran so well. Has 230,000 miles. Turbo has about 80,000. The HPOP has about 21,000 along with the stc fitting. Stand pipes are very new and the updated versions. Has the EGR delete. Comes with the good FICM. Injectors have about 60,000 miles. Turns over nice but won't start now. I am now going to go ahead and swap in the cummins. I checked out core prices different places and it should total about $1650 for the major components. If someone takes it whole I would take $1500. The only things that will be missing are some of the simple sensors like water temp, oil pressure.

I would also sell the 5r110 from it for $450.00. It has around 80,000 miles. Comes with torque converter.
Thanks

dmw

Reaction score
Sorry, I forgot. Engine and tranny are located in Newcomerstown, Oh.
Thanks

dmw

Reaction score
Going to go ahead and part out the engine. Thanks to those who responded. Will be selling off all the parts this week except for the injectors. The core buyer for the injectors won't be ready until Feb. Block and head buyer will come around this week or next so I need to have it ready. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.