6.0 exhaust system.

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Looking at buying a turbo back system as my next purchase. Problem is, I'm not finding some of the info I'm looking for. For one I want to do dual stacks. So I'm looking for a kit that is 4" dp to 5" straight pipes all the way to the bed into 6" stacks. This trucks my play toy so I do want the sound. All the kits I find that say 5", don't tell me if it's a 3.5 or 4 dp, or say if it's 5 inch all the way back, or 4 inch to the bed than 5". Am I not looking in the right place for info? I'm so confused after looking at so many different kits.

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the MBRP 5" kit is a 4"dp to 5". Thats what mine is anyway. And I'm pretty sure you can buy a stack kit that includes a dp and flex pipe and the clamps and all you have to get is the stack/stacks.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the MBRP 5" kit is a 4"dp to 5". Thats what mine is anyway. And I'm pretty sure you can buy a stack kit that includes a dp and flex pipe and the clamps and all you have to get is the stack/stacks.

You have to specify that you want a 4" DP. If you don't, they're all 3.5" - unless stated otherwise. I've had three 5" MBRP kits, they've all come with a 3.5" DP.

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
You have to specify that you want a 4" DP. If you don't, they're all 3.5" - unless stated otherwise. I've had three 5" MBRP kits, they've all come with a 3.5" DP.

Ahh, I understand. My kit I ordered came with a 4".

But, I'd go with a 4" dp to a 5". I really like my MBRP system. Worth the money. Definitely get the stainless.

Nickxxxr

Reaction score
Aluminized is a waste of cash?
And so I'll get a 4 dp if I specify on my order, OK that helps. I couldn't find sizes in any of the specs anywhere.

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
Yes, aluminized is a waste of money. Get the stainless. But, specify with whoever you order through that you want a 4" dp

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I ran a 3.5" downpipe on my old '04 with no issues. Back in the day, they opted to go with the smaller downpipe to avoid fitment issues. Maybe things have changed since then; it was like '06 lol.

Chris

w3bb3r04

Reaction score
Looks to me like a Flo Pro 5" is the best price for a stainless 5" with a 4" DP. You can get one for under $500

Latest posts

Members online