6.0 fuel systems

Dave

Reaction score
Whats everyone recommend these days? I will be stepping up to 175/30s or maybe 190s after the first of the year.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Lots of good options. I was very impressed in pics I saw with the fuel system on Danny's truck from Marty's. Very stout and very well built IMO. Maybe he will chime in

Dave

Reaction score
Martys is definitely one of the options im looking at. Looks like a great piece

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

JGman141

Reaction score
I'm currently running Marty's A-1000 set up I my truck now and it's a well built system. I'd highly recommend it

java

Reaction score
I have a fuelab setup with a RR and fuel bowl delete, so far I am loving it. I am running it with 190/100s.

Mdub707

Reaction score
I would do a sump to a fuelab, filters of your choice, direct to the heads with a RR.

For a cheap upgrade... put a 6.4 stock lift pump before your stock 6.0 pump.

I hope it goes without saying, but a fuel pressure gauge is mandatory.

Strictly Diesel

Reaction score
As far as I know, Danny is still running our Regulated Return kit. For 175s or 190s, there isn't necessarily any reason to change the pump and filter setup. Spend the money on a quality regulated return AND and IN-CAB electric fuel pressure gauge. If the gauge says you need more fuel, then spend money on the pump and filters and lines, etc...if the gauge shows the system holding pressure, spend the money elsewhere!

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I really love my Irate a1000 setup with the driven diesel RR. Works flawlessly and pressure never moves off whatever I have it set at.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Matt at Cutting Edge just built a bada$$ fuel lab system for his truck. significantly reduced footprint and amount of hoses. maybe he'll post up a couple pics...

Latest posts

Members online