• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 go fast goodies.

02BigD

Reaction score
Ok, this stuff will be cleaned up and ready to ship the end of next week. Prices that I am asking doesn't include shipping. I do not need cores for anything. This is stuff from the old Punisher truck for those wanting a reference. Injectors were just gone through and per Imelmo maybe had 1000 miles on them.

Twisted Diesel 5r with Precision converter and billet input - $3800
Innovative 290 injectors - $2800
RCD 68mm Powermax - $1700
Gogo full intake - $900
Gogo regulated return - $600
Air Dog II - $450
Hellman intercooler - $900
ARP headstuds - $275
Elie Push rods - $200
Elite Valve springs - $400

Probably going to have some other stuff available, but I need to get more stuff cleaned up to verify condition. I will not be needing anything involving 6.0 parts, so if there is something on the motor that hasn't been listed that you are interested in, please PM me.

Snake

Reaction score
Hellman makes some amazing stuff. I might have to sell a kidney this weekend. No worries. I have a spare. The liver is another story.....

imelmo

Reaction score
Less than 10,000. It's Twisted's top 5r trans from the description.

It's their intermediate one actually, but with a billet input. I've never had an issue with it. Shifted perfect every time and took everything I've ever thrown at it even with spray.

02BigD

Reaction score
I called them a couple of times, but never heard back to verify what it was. Change the price on transmission to $2900.

Description from Twisted's site on the transmission;

LEVEL 2- Transmission comes with deep pan, modified pump and modified clutch packs. Transmission is best suited for heavier towing and some increase in horsepower.

Torque converter is triple disc with billet cover.

Last edited:

imelmo

Reaction score
Not to derail, but dam. How much boost? Sounds like the hellmann is a nice piece.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Only about 60psi but you have to remember that Procharger is putting in some serious volume- 1850cfm at its max rpm. For reference a stock 6.0 turbo is about 750cfm.

Latest posts

Members online