• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 regulated return

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have no need for this stuff anymore, its coming off the truck within the next few weeks. Fuel bowl delete, feed and return lines (stainless hardline and teflon lined stainless braided)

$200 Shipped Is the lowest ill go, otherwise Ill just let them sit here, If anyone wants I can finish this as a full kit(with regulator and supply line) This is perfect for people with AD2's that want to delete the fuel filter bowl.

Pictures of the lines before they went in.
photofeb09124430pm.jpg

photofeb17120543am.jpg

photofeb17120230am.jpg

The pump, filter, misc fittings, and wiring are not included. Sorry folks!
photofeb10113141pm.jpg

photofeb1885045pm.jpg

Last edited:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
No sir, The fuel filters, pump, and relay kit are not included, those are the only pics of the lines I have.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I can include a filter base in the deal at no extra charge, its just taking up space.

Blacksmokin22

Reaction score
What is the number to the filter housings that holds the cat filters? And how much money would it take to get this kit complete?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
its 1/2" NPT threads on the filter housing. Its depends on what you call complete. What would you like done? I can make this kit work with the stock fuel bowl if need be too. I have a mock up motor.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thanks gor the bumps! It is definitely not pointless to run this on a stock fuel system, very beneficial because the factory regulator is unreliable at best.

Hellen Keller sent this?

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Sounds good Kevin, hoping to have it off the week between christmas and new years.

livinlots26

Reaction score
This may be my first post here but I have been looking all over for a set up like this for a decent price. I will pay 215 if you wanna sell it to me let me know if you do thanks!

Latest posts

Members online