6.0 repair parts needed

GreenMachine

Reaction score
In need of some studs, gaskets, probably a new or builtproof oil cooler, and a EGR delete kit.

The 6 leaker is puking and its time for the cab to come up. Do you guys think that will be all i will need to complete the project?

Truck already has intake and exhaust along with a RCD coolant filter.

Some quotes one those items would be great. I probably only really need studs and gaskets but if the cab is off then i should do it all i guess.

Thank fellas.

patrick@WDI

Reaction score
Are you gonna freshen up the injectors while your in it?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Powerstrokeracing

Reaction score
I'd get the gasket kit, and put new gaskets on everything of course, re o-ring the injectors, but I recommend factory head gaskets.

Another thing you could consider, sending your up-pipes to Adam at Strokers and getting upgraded bellows put on. It's always a pain if they blow after and it's affordable to do. But other than that you should be good to go. Your on the right track.

GreenMachine

Reaction score
I'd get the gasket kit, and put new gaskets on everything of course, re o-ring the injectors, but I recommend factory head gaskets.

Another thing you could consider, sending your up-pipes to Adam at Strokers and getting upgraded bellows put on. It's always a pain if they blow after and it's affordable to do. But other than that you should be good to go. Your on the right track.

Why would i wanna do upgraded bellows, so that way if i crank her up i wont have to worry?

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
In need of some studs, gaskets, probably a new or builtproof oil cooler, and a EGR delete kit.

The 6 leaker is puking and its time for the cab to come up. Do you guys think that will be all i will need to complete the project?

Truck already has intake and exhaust along with a RCD coolant filter.

Some quotes one those items would be great. I probably only really need studs and gaskets but if the cab is off then i should do it all i guess.

Thank fellas.

No love for my EGR kit? Thought we were liberal besties LOL

Let me know if I can help out

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Wooooh fellas the dollar signs im seeing in this thread are scaring me.

I'm gunna have to cut back my Natty Ice consumption severely in order to fund these upgrades. CHIT.

jk. Keep the advice coming, I appreciate all the help.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.