6.0 s369 installed anyone.? .91 or 1.0 exhausT? G$tes?

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Truck has had 66 68 with .88 open and it was laggy forged mill wheel, feel like the 88 open was a terrible spooler? from the start, been reading u guys find the sxey369 to spool a little easier on the sxe series?

Opinions not wanted and hand on experience preferred ie. No "well my cousins sisters truck spools great" I want to see 6.0 vids or slips you guys have if anyone has a s369and if they reccomend and see if the 1.0 turbine using is too big to run? I have rudys up pipes and LPsD bbtdee supporting mods. Any opinions appreciated and keep responses and comments on here only responsesif yoy have personal experience with the s369 which I'd obviously limit for accurate. Comparisons please. Might step up to non vgt for these 300s. Also doing triple electric 4000 psi 12 volt hpop feed system with 0 ga wiring one to each valve cover on a wide open switch (whole nother topic and doesn't have to worry about belts or not enough lpo, etc.(2auxilarry feeding icp sensor provision holes on both o rails closed loop system. But just giving background. Truck went 7.6 at 92 mph on the last turbo with spray last year. .8 pil on start the line. I also run syntetic 5w40. Thanks now in advance and glad to be here this is a great site with a ton of info any help appreciated thabks
t

Last edited:

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
And does anyone know if the s369 will work with the turbonetics pedestdal kit being the compressor housing is a slightly larger ??

sethafrye

Reaction score
I have a 6.0 I did the s369. .91 my truck is a manual transmission. But it spools so bad I can only really use 3rd gear up. I was running 190/75's .. I'm now going 190/100 and compounds

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
3rd gear up? As in it won't spool in 1st or 2nd? I thought that was kinda backwards

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
And with people running s400 72s with 83 mm turbines it's got to spool better than a s400 right? Mpd guys please chime in

sethafrye

Reaction score
3rd gear up? As in it won't spool in 1st or 2nd? I thought that was kinda backwards
It will spool to about 23psi, but at that point it's at 4000rpm. I do think it's part tuning. You can break boost, but takes forever to get 15psi if boosting from 2000rpm. Once it gets to 2800 or so it lights up fast.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
.91 divided housing is what i would go with, monitor back pressure to see if you need to gate it

TBagAMouseTrap

Reaction score
I'd personally ditch that adaptor you just bought and go with true divided up pipes. I couldn't spool a s366 that great with one. Btw swink, did you get that cover I sold you yet?

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
10:4 I've read about the true divided spooling better but just didn't have the coin, I also have an 07 turbo with 25k miles on it with a carbon fiber white dipped housing for sale for 650 obo if anyone needs a perfect backup stocker

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Tbag I apologize the sale didn't work out between us mam and I used the adapter bc I already had alot of money in a set of rudys up pipes

TBagAMouseTrap

Reaction score
Tbag I apologize the sale didn't work out between us mam and I used the adapter bc I already had alot of money in a set of rudys up pipes

No worries. If I knew you planned on using it with a 369 I'd have tried to talk you out of it. For some reason I thought you were doing a 362. I was in the same boat, sold my vgt set up to get some money together for a trans and swapped the adaptor and a 366 on to get by until I got up pipes. Hated it so much I got a stock trans and compounds with the money instead. And now I'm back to saving for a trans. I don't want to see you put this setup together and end up giving up on the truck because of its streetability. Either way you go, Good luck my friend.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
You will hate that adapter for sure, I just pulled my 366 for that reason because it spooled like dog sh*t. Guy that lives about 40 miles from me has the same turbo I had running it on divided up pipes and you wouldn't believe we were running the exact same setup.

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I will have to save some dough for a set of divided up pipes for sure. A friend of mines truck ran the adapter with a 70mm non vgt with a 1600 rpm stall converter and it spooled on the brake stall to 20 psi with 10 seconds or so on the converter but it was a smaller turbine. I guess we will see....

Latest posts

Members online