6.0 tuning

08Monster

Reaction score
Recently traded in my 2014 6.7 in for a 2007 6.0. I know, crazy right? Anyhow, I know absolutely nothing about these coming from a 6.4 and a 6.7. Who has good tuning available? This thing has a mod list a country mile long and I'm sure would need a pretty custom file.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
Reaction score
When I get another I'm going back with GH tuning. Makes me really miss mine how great it ran

6.0 Tech

Reaction score
Idp and tsd both have ran very good in my truck. Have only heard good things about gear head.

Reaction score
I like my GH tunes, better than WPE (which are by far the fastest) and Quick Tricks. GH just seems the most refined, definitely the smoothest and best transmission strategies

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Vawter

Reaction score
I have yet to try gear head, heard nothing but great things about them though. I have the looney wild pct from quick tricks, and then tow, street, xtreme street, xtreme x from IDP. I had the xtreme x first and wasn't the biggest fan of the early lock up, but it also isn't advertised as a street tune. I just get the xtreme street, street and tow and have only tried the xtreme street so far and I absolutely love it. Truck shifts so good and is very smooth power. So far it is hands down my favorite tune I have tried.

08Monster

Reaction score
What's the mod list?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Here's what I can think of off hand for performance.
RCD high rev valve springs
RCD pushrods
RCD stage 1 cam
Ported, polished and fire ringed heads
Extreme head studs
ARP bolts for rods and mains
Bulletproof diesel oil cooler
Bulletproof diesel 58v ficm
Stage 3 powermax
A1000 fuel pump
Regulated return
Banks intercooler
Banks radiator
Billet input shaft
Yukon front and rear lockers
Chromoly axle shafts
Banks CAI
Traction bars

Tons of other things done for looks and comfort, real nice truck overall. 2007 F250 charcoal gray and tan lariat, 83k miles.

08Monster

Reaction score
must be a dog then. how about some 205/75's in there :evil:
Roads are so ****ty with our blizzard here, I haven't even been able to get into it really. Pulls people out of the ditch okay.... Lol and I tell you what, she runs smoke free under any throttle!

Latest posts

Members online