6.0 UPGRADED FUEL SYSTEM

TurboV

Reaction score
I went with the Irate duel 7.3 SD pumps on my 6.0. That's how you keep stock reliability and run bigger injectors on a 7.3 or 6.0 IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

FarmWithAFord

Reaction score
If you're gonna go with an AD, I would say go with either the 150 or the 4G. Those are the most reliable. I have the 150 and it performs awesome.

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
I have bigger injectors and I went with a air dog. No although they were replaced for free..... This is my third one. The last two have completely quit working and wouldn't come back on and almost fried my injectors. The one i have now I had to take apart and unstick the motor once before. I will be going with a fuel lab eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03cody

Reaction score
I have a 6.7 pump on mine. Had it for about 4-5 months now and have had no problems. Hold's pressure extremely well with my 205/100's too. I plan on getting rid of the fuel bowl and adding a finer micron filter after the pump, run it to a Y, then to the heads while I have the engine out.

You wouldn't wanna throw up some pics and tell us how to do the 6.7 pump would you?

04cr450

Reaction score
another option is a rr, oem hfcm paired with a 6.4 hfcm as a lift pump, then a sump.... i have this setup and holds 205/75's. very happy with it and reliable. the 6.4 pump is the same wiring harness as the 6.0 pump- just tie into the factory wiring and your done.

shmoozer

Reaction score
another option is a rr, oem hfcm paired with a 6.4 hfcm as a lift pump, then a sump.... i have this setup and holds 205/75's. very happy with it and reliable. the 6.4 pump is the same wiring harness as the 6.0 pump- just tie into the factory wiring and your done.

You mind throwing up a couple pics of that? I assume you're still using factory filters as well?

-KCCO-

Latest posts

Members online