• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.0 VGT turbos and SD parts

Triple H

Reaction score
Recently sold my '04 and that left me with a small pile of parts that I hadn't yet installed. I clearly don't have a use for these items on my new F-150 so I'll list them below to see what kind of interest anybody has in them.

I will text or email pictures on request asap. Parts are for sale in the SLC area but I will ship, price includes the ride.

1~2004 VGT turbo. $300 85,000 original miles, regular maintenance, street queen. No issues, was swapped for a 2003 model that I purchased from a forum member.

1~2005+ Garrett Powermax turbo. $800 Purchased from another forum member. Never installed on my engine but had somethin like 6,500 miles on his before he went to a Procharger setup.

1~2004+ VGT pedestal. $60

1~2005+ XL trim level gray SD grill. $65 Brand new OE collision replacement, does not have FORD badge.

1~Set of 2005+ Harley-Davidson headlamps $120 Never installed, new. CertiFit. Loaded with halogen lamps, turn signals and clearance indicator.

1~CCV re-route kit. $90 New, never installed. Has all hardware and instructions.

I am open to trades locally. First on my list is an SCT to wake up this 5.4 or an Edge Insight product. Thanks for looking! Text anytime or call after 5pm mst. Harley- nIne too ZeRo-2,16-2,500
Also have all related EGR parts except valve if there's any interest in them as cores, jigs or you need to return to stock to sell or pass inspection.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
may be interested in the power max for my work pickup I'll get back to you

Sent while spinning 18 wheels

Triple H

Reaction score
Bump for update. Slammed with railroad training this week.

Powermax sold lightning fast, first interested party sealed up the deal.
CCV re-route is pending with F250owner.

I'm having a brain fart or else I would edit my first post to update what items I have left. The headlights are not Ford OEM, they are OE replacements purchased from Certifit. The packaging is complete and protective plastic film still on the lens. The box for the driver side got wet but the headlamp is absolutely fine.

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
Bump for update. Slammed with railroad training this week.

Powermax sold lightning fast, first interested party sealed up the deal.
CCV re-route is pending with F250owner.

I'm having a brain fart or else I would edit my first post to update what items I have left. The headlights are not Ford OEM, they are OE replacements purchased from Certifit. The packaging is complete and protective plastic film still on the lens. The box for the driver side got wet but the headlamp is absolutely fine.

so I get the powermax or its already gone?

Sent while spinning 18 wheels

Triple H

Reaction score
I was slammed with texts for the powermax before any thread replies. Sorry

Triple H

Reaction score
Powermax- sold

CCV re-route- sold

2004 6.0 turbo- sold

Made a deal with an SCT. Still interested in an old Insight if anyone has one to get rid of.

Still have the head lights, 04-07 pedestal and 05-07 grill.

Triple H

Reaction score
Since it has kept some folks up late at night and even plagued them with questions from their wife and co-workers what the remaining items I have left to sell look like, here's the '04+ pedestal
BMIexplorationIMAG2851.jpg

The '05-'07 XL SuperDuty grill
IMAG2752.jpg

The '05-'07 Harley headlights manufactured by Depot new in the box with the protective film over the lense. They are not scratches like so many people have scoffed at when texting me. They are loaded with bulbs too! :)
IMAG2756.jpg

IMAG2757.jpg

IMAG2759.jpg

I am open to trades in parts and accessories pertaining to 2006 F-150s.
I accept PayPal. ([email protected])
nynetoozero-2.16-2five hundred. Ask for Harley.

Prices in first post. Thanks for looking.

Triple H

Reaction score
Headlights and grill are still available. Both are new and un-installed. I get lots of tire kickers, make me an offer, I need them gone.

Paypal info
[email protected]
nine too 0 -216 - twenty five hundred
Harley

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.