6.0L Fender Exit Exhaust

taterthedog

Reaction score
Looks cool, but I don't know if it's a good idea. I suspect you will get sick of it. Anyway it's different. I like the look of just the pipe sticking out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I did something like this once. Except it wasn't this ratchet gay ****. Mine came in the form of an OSF carbon fiber hoodstack and was actually cool... It WILL cover the side of the truck in soot. Wait till your girlfriend (or boyfriend in your case?) is wearing a light colored shirt and leans on the truck and gets covered in soot... #sodumb

swinky

Reaction score
I did something like this once. Except it wasn't this ratchet gay ****. Mine came in the form of an OSF carbon fiber hoodstack and was actually cool... It WILL cover the side of the truck in soot. Wait till your girlfriend (or boyfriend in your case?) is wearing a light colored shirt and leans on the truck and gets covered in soot... #sodumb

Lol any hits on the king ranch lately?

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
I almost hit it with a bat today when it only made 615 on the dyno. Injectors are coming back out. I'll prob keep it.

Wtf is going on with that thing? Still fighting hpo issues?

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

njjeep

Reaction score
Put some cross bolts in the pipe and you don't have to worry about killing someone with your exhaust wheel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online