• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4/6.7 interior pieces

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Gonna be a long shot Im sure but I am in need of some interior pieces. Looking for two front buckets(power, with hardware), a center console(either '08+ or the full 6.7 console), two door panels for power windows/locks/mirrors, two lariat sail panels, two window motors and associated hardware, lock actuators, wiring harness, and a partridge in a pear tree lol.

.......Everything tan in color please :D

Let me know what you guys have. If you have a wrecked/salvage truck or any leads, I'd greatly appreciate it!

The closer to Texas the better too

Thanks boys!

JDub

Reaction score
Call Holst Auto Truck Salvage in Idaho Falls, ID. They had a rolled 6.7 crew cab parked out on the road when we drove by there last week...Interior pieces you need could still be in decent shape

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
You have a number for them by chance Jacoby?

**on edit: nevermind, i got it off da interwebz :D

Last edited:

Agjake11

Reaction score
long shot but if they have the tan stuff your looking for would ya mind letting me know. ive been looking for a cc tan headliner and c pillars from an 08+ and also very close to jason. can help cover the shipping plus my parts.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Bringing this back from the dead. Color doesn't matter anymore, gonna have it dyed. Let me know what ya got or if y'all know of any leads. Thanks

Latest posts

Members online