6.4 Gauge setups

BFT

Reaction score
I know of a few guys that run a cts. I say it's good for monitoring only.

I monitor oil, coolant, trans, EGT's, fuel rail pressure, boost and boost back pressure on a dash daq. I think the first 4 are the important ones

Shootingstar

Reaction score
Like the others have said you can't beat a dashdaq for keeping a eye on things. I watch 9 parameters all the time. Can watch up to 24 at a time. The data logging feature is helpful when you have something acting up intermittently

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
i had a CTS but it doesn't monitor useful things nor does it have the capability. i sold it and got a dash daq from drew tech. nuff said.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Okay so it sounds like the DD would be worth the extra money. I wont be running Spartans tunes, so where is the best place to find one for cheap even if its locked up tight?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
New from drew tech is like 550...or just search the classifieds on forums, eBay or Craigslist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chromehound

Reaction score
Did any of you buy the $95 Ford enhanced data pack for your DD? Just curious if it was worth the money for anybody who is looking to get a DD.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Did any of you buy the $95 Ford enhanced data pack for your DD? Just curious if it was worth the money for anybody who is looking to get a DD.

Good question, i was just about to ask that. I think it would be worth it to me personally...even if i rarely use it. Would be nice to have if i did need it

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
So your saying without paying the $90 you can have around 70PID's? And all the necessary ones are included?

Good deal!

yes, call drew tech and tell them your vehicle and have them send you a specific list.

it has everything i need.... the extra ones are like telling you your truck is in 4wd.. etc.

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
This is what I have,
20486c41.jpg

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
You put gauges on the pillar? How do you watch rail pressure, trans slip, read codes and all the other junk thats important?

Im definitely going with a monitor, i need to see more than just 3 or 4 things

PSD-BLACK-CLOUD

Reaction score
You put gauges on the pillar? How do you watch rail pressure, trans slip, read codes and all the other junk thats important?

Im definitely going with a monitor, i need to see more than just 3 or 4 things

I dont. The truck was tuned for 15,000 miles before i even got those. I just got them for when I pull stuff. I can check dtc;s with my tuner.

Latest posts

Members online