• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 H11 headstuds and 6.0 manifolds FS

CAT35niner

Reaction score
I have Elite H11 headstuds that i need to get rid of and 6.0 manifolds. The manifolds are just stock manifolds from Sunrise Ford that i orginally bought for my build but plans have since changed. Im looking for 600 for the studs plus shipping and 200 for the manifolds plus shipping or obo but no low balling please.

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
May be interested in the mani's when I get some cash. what are you going with instead of them?

CAT35niner

Reaction score
May be interested in the mani's when I get some cash. what are you going with instead of them?

MPD SS manifolds with their turbo kit. They r included in the kit so i figure just sell these quick.

:whs:

It sounds like I'm going into the motor on mine, may grab these and do custom up pipes

Yea i seen ur problem u had. That sucks big time. Just let me no maybe if u need both we can work out a bundle deal.

That can be for anyone if ur interested in both pieces. Pm me for a bundle price and maybe can work out a deal.

Last edited:

87jumpy

Reaction score
Yea i seen ur problem u had. That sucks big time. Just let me no maybe if u need both we can work out a bundle deal.

That can be for anyone if ur interested in both pieces. Pm me for a bundle price and maybe can work out a deal.

I just brought ARPs otherwise I would have already jumped on these...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.