• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

6.4 stock turbos 500......

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Like it says 500 plus shipping or you can pick them up... Contact Kyle 5094063055
Truck had 71k on them the low pressure May be going out but I'm not sure pulled to put a single on still built boost..

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Also have stock manifolds.. 20bucks
Fuel cooler and turbo vgt cooper and cooler that mounts on the core support 50bucks
Stock lpfp 20bucks
Stock exhaust 100 has dpf and cat

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I did change the intake manifold but i think the intake manifold is taken, those are my stock exhuast manifold that are 20bucks

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I told the boys at elite if they pay shipping they can have it... Just haven't had time to get a shipping quote for them , if they don't take it... I'll pm you

oneturboforme

Reaction score
I honestly don't know it built boost when I pulled it... Is there a way of measuring or something? If so ill gladely do it

oneturboforme

Reaction score
Selling these still, have another set coming High pressure is solid still atmo is going out on it.. shaft play but its not hitting the housings, that being said, make me an offer, I can send both or just one

Latest posts

Members online