6.7 lift with a lean

JMart

Reaction score
It reminds me of sagging pants, which everyone knows was a prison symbol for someone that takes it up the ass.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
It's called Carolina Squat over here but it's gayer than that RedRice fellow.

Easiest way is just air down the rear tires till they are just about flat. You'll fit right in with all the other idiots that like their $50k trucks to look broken

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

Jethro

Reaction score
Hehehe 4" in front stock block rear.....

Or 6" in front no block in rear hahahaha

6f670364f6de6c44c37a3add1b6029fb_zpseb1becb8.jpg

I know you guys hate me :)

Why are the mirrors on the dodge still out? The additional horsepower doesn't count if the truck is on a trailer.

89 Stroker

Reaction score
take some springs out of the rear end , yep , that will do it , or just leave it alone and put it to work like it was built for , not sag the rear end

RedRice589

Reaction score
take some springs out of the rear end , yep , that will do it , or just leave it alone and put it to work like it was built for , not sag the rear end

That's stock buddy....... And it isn't even touching the bump stops. All factory but I hadn't taken my leveling kit off the front yet.

89 Stroker

Reaction score
Mis read on my part. Lol but most people set them up to sag in the rear end. Simply just putting more lift in the front. Thought you were saying that's why we did lol our trucks have soft springs so it makes it even worse.

cheap alternative just taking springs out , driving looking up cause the front end is higher sucks , let alone towing

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.