6.7 Newb

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
Forgive me if this is a played out topic, but I'd like your opinions on deleting and tuning my 14. Honestly, I didn't do much homework on the 6.7's before I bought this truck. Everyone here was so helpful when I owned the 6.4, that I figured What the Hell?

I used Eric's tunes on my 6.4, but honestly, wasn't completely satisfied with a few things. I'm willing, and curious about others tuning on these trucks...always heard great things about Gearhead, but Im not limiting myself in any way. I would kind of like to stick with the SCT platform though. I definitely want to do a 5" single exhaust, with muffler, and an egr delete. I've heard these are much more simple to do?
Again, sorry for the redundancy guys. My search feature doesn't seem to want to work on this thing, otherwise, I'd go digging, myself.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
shoot me a pm i'll give you a tutorial based on your goals. I stock every tuner and every part you could possibly want .

14ccd

Reaction score
I have a '14 also and plan on doing a DPF and EGR delete, tuner, '15 turbo swap, wheels, tires, etc...I will do these things in stages, just can't afford to do it all at once, and will start with DPF delete and tuner. The 6.7 is a proven engine and I look forward to personalizing it.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a '14 also and plan on doing a DPF and EGR delete, tuner, '15 turbo swap, wheels, tires, etc...I will do these things in stages, just can't afford to do it all at once, and will start with DPF delete and tuner. The 6.7 is a proven engine and I look forward to personalizing it.

let me know if i can help, i sell all that stuff, and can continue the discounts as you purchase as if it were all one .

carcare

Reaction score
Make the move and delete. I contemplated the decision in my head for weeks after I got mine. At 3,500 miles I decided to go for it. Absolutely no regrets. I want one of mikes cai stage 2 kits next. The feedback is 100% positive and in just can't wait to get one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bobby@MPD

Reaction score
Most guys are worried about warranty issues but the parts that cause the headaches are what you want to delete....right now I have a package deal that involves dpf off exhaust, egr delete and mini-max tuner...all of which can be installed by your average driveway mechanic... We have seen good results from our 15' turbo kit and the first of the year we will be releasing our 15' drop-in billet charger

http://marylandperfdiesel.com/i-20445876-6-7-powerstroke-delete-package.html

RedRice589

Reaction score
Most guys are worried about warranty issues but the parts that cause the headaches are what you want to delete....right now I have a package deal that involves dpf off exhaust, egr delete and mini-max tuner...all of which can be installed by your average driveway mechanic... We have seen good results from our 15' turbo kit and the first of the year we will be releasing our 15' drop-in billet charger

http://marylandperfdiesel.com/i-20445876-6-7-powerstroke-delete-package.html

Ahhh but the real question is Can Corsilli put it on??? Because if he can't get it on before he needs to make a Hoagie run.... We ain't buyin!

14ccd

Reaction score
I am not too worried about warranty, it's that I hear a lot of conflicting info about Diesel emissions testing coming to PA. One local shop says it's coming soon, and another shop down the road says don't worry it's never coming to PA. I will do the deletes and probably just save the DPF just in case.

Latest posts

Members online