6.7L Powerstroke Turbo Kit Update

bricewise

Reaction score
Yes, We will offer two options. Basically the same billet turbo, only a turbine housing option at this time. A high altitude option will be available upon request. We may offer more turbo options in the future as we are always testing for better parts. We actually have new one's to test here right now, we just have not had time:(

No worries. Was just curious. Last question, I promise, the universal 40mm waste gate you guys have on your website, will it fit on the 6.7 kit? If so any welding required?

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
No worries. Was just curious. Last question, I promise, the universal 40mm waste gate you guys have on your website, will it fit on the 6.7 kit? If so any welding required?

Ask all the question's you want:) No worries...... Yes that gate will directly bolt up to the manifold. It was put in there for guy's that may want to do compound turbo's and or NOS. We are planning on having a down pipe made to bolt up to the wastegate, but as of right now we have not. On this first run they will exit to the atmosphere. We did make the wastegate exit line up to the down pipe, so a little hole and some welding would do......

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Oh, Also if you don't need to use the wastegate provision on your initial install, there is a simple plug and clamp provided in the kit to block it off...... If you change your set up and need to use it later it would be very easy to do so........you know.. in case you may need a triple turbo set up one day:)

jordan572

Reaction score
Pump you guys up! You just can't deny this whole setup,

IMG_3258.jpg

IMG_3245.jpg

IMG_3290.jpg

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
We need to upgrade your compressor housing Jordan...... You have some more of that paint?:poke:

Attachments

• IMG_8270.jpg
    IMG_8270.jpg
    898.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_8266.jpg
    IMG_8266.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 117

jordan572

Reaction score
We need to upgrade your compressor housing Jordan...... You have some more of that paint?:poke:

I'll send some with a little project that should be on the way to Utah next week. That stubborn bald guy is convinced its a bomb painted ruby red. Enjoy your lasts days alive, big boom coming. :swordfight:

bricewise

Reaction score
Work has been killing me so been too damn busy. Anyways, you guys plan or want to offer any discounts on low pressure fuel system, turbo and waste gate?!?! $8900 is steap!!!!

HS-MotorsportsZane

Reaction score
Work has been killing me so been too damn busy. Anyways, you guys plan or want to offer any discounts on low pressure fuel system, turbo and waste gate?!?! $8900 is steap!!!!

Yes, We do plan on putting some package deal's together if multiple kits are purchased as a system. We are working on some new website things this week and should have something up soon.

quickid71

Reaction score
Just did an install on one of these kits and it was absolutely perfect and trouble free. The quality of each and every part is testament of extensive R&D! The truck ran extremely well when we were finished. Now the question is- dual pumps for an extra 100 hp? Very tempting.....

DWhite

Reaction score
That video is taking me back to my 04 whistling 6.0 days and is making me want to buy one of those kits.