• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 Crankshaft and Rods

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Looking for a 7.3 crankshaft, and 2 forged rods.
Both are going to be used in an ongoing project at WWU to design a big bore v-twin engine.
Cheaper would be better, free would be best.
If you have something, or would like some more info on the project feel free to shoot me a PM.

Thanks guys.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Should add the crank can have damage as long as there are 2 main journals that are salvageable. It's going to be chopped and machined anyways.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
I know someone out there has to have bent a couple rods and has the rest of the set sitting on a shelf collecting dust...

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I MAY have some PMR's in the shop. Wont know until this weekend when I get home.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
LOL... ya, I am currently in Bellingham, working on the Fred Meyer off Lakeway Dr...

I'm flying home this weekend, but will drive home in a few weeks. I might be willing to part with one of my cranks, and I am sure I have some PMR's that would work fine.

I'll have to see what I have, I think I have 3 cranks, but if I only have one then I will have to hold on to it.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
You have your truck up here? I was just at the Lakeway Freddy's tonight fueling up.
How are you liking our little hippy infested slice of paradise?

Anything you can scrounge up would be much appreciated.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
Yup. Truck is in the parking lot right now. Our office is set up where there used to be a Hollywood Video, Northwest side.

There are lots of Yoga pants here, some are ok to wear them... Some not so much.

My RV is in Ferndale at an RV park there.

Otherwise I sleep all damn day and work all night. LOL

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Ah the double edged sword of a college town. When they're good, they're good. And when they're bad, they're ****ing terrible.
Glad to hear they put you up somewhere other than the hotels along Sammish Way...nothing good happens there unless you like bearded ladies and crystal meth.

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Picked up a crank from a local engine builder, so should be good on that front.
Still looking for a couple forged rods. Crunched some numbers and we won't be able to get by on PMR's for this...especially considering if they let go they will take a one-off block with them.

CSIPSD

Reaction score
I have two sets of Forged rods... I could "loan" them but would rather not break up the sets...

Going home this weekend so let me know.

suprhlr

Reaction score
I have 6 forged rods you can have, just cover shipping cost. Short block is still together, I need to get it apart anyways. Just give me about a week to pull it apart and there yours

backwoodsboy

Reaction score
Just saw your post Joe.
If you're willing to sell a set let me know how much you're looking to get for them. I'd rather not 'borrow' them from you, just in-case something goes fubar in our proto-type and we end up wrecking a rod. I'd hate to break something that wasn't mine to break :flush:

Latest posts

Members online