7.3 ford to 6.7 cummins swap

Strokersace

Reaction score
It's in my dad and granddad's

LOL, kid, you don’t know chit.

There is one thing to be young and dumb but then there is an entirely different thing to be young and dumb publicly.

Read what I said very closely. You can’t even put complete thoughts and sentences together to type on a public forum, and you want to daydream about your daddy’s pick up.

You’re not doing or going to do anything with that pickup that your daddy supposedly owns except maybe wreck it when you’re 16 and being an idiot. There will be nothing more to it than that.

Go daydream in your fantasy land somewhere else. You have no clue...

Yojih123

Reaction score
LOL, kid, you don’t know chit.

There is one thing to be young and dumb but then there is an entirely different thing to be young and dumb publicly.

Read what I said very closely. You can’t even put complete thoughts and sentences together to type on a public forum, and you want to daydream about your daddy’s pick up.

You’re not doing or going to do anything with that pickup that your daddy supposedly owns except maybe wreck it when you’re 16 and being an idiot. There will be nothing more to it than that.

Go daydream in your fantasy land somewhere else. You have no clue...
I've talked to them about my idea

Magnum PD

Reaction score
You might be the youngest member (that I know of) that has joined.

Let’s start with the basics. 7.3 is the size of the engine in liters. It’s a Diesel engine and a V 8

Last edited: