7.3 regulated return

DleclairObs

Reaction score
I am wondering who has made a regulated return kit and fuel bowl ****** and how they did it? how much did it cost you i am looking into doing it for myself.

Arisley

Reaction score
Unless you have cheap access to good parts, it is cheaper to just buy one.

I built my entire fuel system from buckets of fitting and tubing we had at work in a scrap pile. Still cast a couple hundred in parts and fittings.

Dirtclod

Reaction score
I agree! I got Irates system and I'm pleased. Only wish I'd bought the pre filter up to the regulator. I did my own and fittings and hoses was double!

CarportMechanic

Reaction score
Just installed the Irate SD Complete fuel system yesterday. Was $1075 shipped to my door. Its a complete kit with everything you need from the tank to the heads. Install was easy but time consuming. Have to remove the turbo, even had to remove the driver up pipe to get the fittings in.

People dont have much good to say about the pump that comes with the kit but I added a stock pump to the kit and have dual pumps in case the walbro goes out.

Holds 70 psi with my 175/80's.

euroford

Reaction score
I have Driven Diesels kit and love it, now that i've been through an install i can say with 100% certainty that i would not want to DIY one of these kits, it would be a lot more work, for a slightly less nice end product and not much savings.

Latest posts

Members online