• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

71mm atmo

Diesel23

Reaction score
Hey guys , have not even installed yet , I have a freshly rebuilt 71mm atmo with polished housing has a billet wheel ,i would need your core or have it shipped to elite if we can do something ,looking for 1200$ shipped , will be installed by nextweek if i dont find a buyer , you can also text 219 six 71 zero 895, located in nwi

turbos049.jpg

turbos048.jpg

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Shared with my dad, I've been trying to convince him to upgrade. I'll let ya know if he is interested. Bump for ya

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Diesel23

Reaction score
mclean im trying but we are trying to see what shipping is up here to the great white north

hey bud , will get you a shipping qoute -thanks

[QUOTE08BIGRIG Bump for ya buddy. Lets get this sold for ya!!! ][/QUOTE]

Thanks buddy appreciate it

Bump , Sorry for any confusion , This is not an elite turbo , i only mentioned sending a core there because i owe them one , this turbo was rebuilt with servere duty rebuild kit to 71mm specs ,with upgraded borg billet wheel by a reputable turbo shop , This would be a great addition to a stock hp turbo , more power , less smoke great for towing

3brorce

Reaction score
So who rebuilt it? You selling this and getting the 75 I assume.

Diesel23

Reaction score
Apex turbo , Yes, change of plans , just figured with all the other mods im doing the bigger turbo will help get the most out of everything , most likly i wont be changing turbos for a while

Diesel23

Reaction score
Hey guys , will return all pms ,Yes still have this , ive got a couple offers and really have my back against the wall , Still waiting on the turbo i was swapping this for , should have had it a few days ago!!! still no word FROM no one , as to when ill get it , im giving this a few more days and may have to just install the 71 , the mechanic came into a couple problems which bought me a few more days , so this will be forsale new un used or it will be forsale used with very low miles ( if 75 shows up ill swap out ) and would give someone even a better break if thats the case , ill keep this updated or pm whos been interested as to any updates -thanks guys

Diesel23

Reaction score
Bump , Back up for sale , In my hands and ready to ship , never used still has about 7 months of warranty , 900 plus pp fees

Diesel23

Reaction score
No,still available , just got back from my mechanic, its in my hands and ready to ship

Diesel23

Reaction score
Bump, GO BLACKHAWKS!! , 800 Shipped , You send payment as a PP gift , No core , No waiting ,Polished housing , can ship out asap ups with tracking number

Latest posts

Members online