• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

8 inch stack kit for sale !!!

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
8 inch miter cut chrome stack for sale. Has 5 inch inlet. Stack is 36 inches tall Everything needed to make your 4 inch exhaust into a stack.

Bought the stack used ( only a few months old I was told, is in great condition) and im going to end up putting a tonneau cover on my truck that's the only reason for selling it. If I don't get close to what I want I will just keep it

What all is included....
8 inch miter cut chrome stack
5-4 inch reducer- new
4inch 90* elbow
3 ft of 4 inch exhaust flex pipe -new
2 heavy duty double bolted flex pipe exhaust clamps
Clamp ring to mount it to the bed

Id like to get 310 shipped for everything

Pay pal verified
prefer pm

Tonka350

Reaction score
would you sell JUST the clamp ring and stack? I have a 5" turbo back I'll be mating it to so I really don't need anything else.

Chad

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
If you guys figure it out as long as I get my asking price I don't care how the pie is sliced lol pm me on PSN when /if you guys figure it out.

4duggan

Reaction score
Tonka , what do you wanna give for the stack & clamp ? I think we can get that shipped to Hampton Roads easily , hell I will meet you somewhere on 95 one saturday .

Airfish , I can come pick it up seeing on how we are nearly neighbors , so what would your price be minus the shipped portion of the $310 asked ?

Tonka350

Reaction score
I don't know honestly...I'm not even in the United States right now :( I won't be home for another month or so.....but how does 175 for the clamp and stack sound? and I'll drive up to pick it up when I get home...I'm wanting to use it on my truck instead of my 5" full exhaust....but the wife said if I get a stack I have to keep my normal exhaust too....in case I get tickets LOL. actually I'll be up in Baltimore in a little less than a month at BWI :) so I might be able to arrange something there...my wife is driving up to meet me at the air port.

Chad

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
picture!

pic of kit :biggun:

Attachments

• 2011-11-16_17-21-13_700.jpg
    2011-11-16_17-21-13_700.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 48

Latest posts

Members online