• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

97 7.3 engine parts

markfuga

Reaction score
Parts came from good running engines. One of the engines is in my truck and I upgraded turbo and injectors. Other parts came from a truck I parted out due to damaged frame. Feel free to make offer for collection of parts. All prices are shipped, but you pay paypal fees.

AB injectors (8) $275
AA injectors (8) $275
Turbo, recent rebuild no play $325
Stock turbo pedestal $35
IPR $35
8 forged rods $100
camshaft with gear and lifters $75
16 rockers with pedestals $40
16 valves with springs $40
16 push rods $35
UVCH (12) $10 each, $30 set of 4, take all 12 for $75
Pair of valve cover gaskets $35

markfuga

Reaction score
Yes, all injectors are good. The AAs came from my truck and the ABs from the truck I parted. It was running when pulled, but due to the damage I was unable to drive it. The AAs have 170K miles and the ABs have 180K miles. The rods, rockers, camshaft, valve and push rods all came from the 180K engine.

markfuga

Reaction score
All 16 Injectors sold as one lot for $400 plus the shipping and Paypal fees. I'd like to see the rest of the stuff go to someone who needs it so make an offer. The turbo is still installed so I can send a video of it running and making boost. The turbo was rebuilt somewhat recently (before I bought the truck). The compressor wheel is clean and shiny like new. For the full asking price on the turbo I'll include an outlet that has the EBPV removed and ID turned on a lathe to 2.875". I can send pics of anything you're interested in.

Latest posts

Members online