• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

99 7.3 f250 rcsb shorty 4x4 6spd for sale 8500

DEECEE

Reaction score
Six speed manual 4x4 160k miles. Truck is 90% done, just needs the final touches, paint rims stereo, lift/drop. Exhaust.

I built this truck this year, the build is

http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31490

Here.

I can sum it up if you don't want to read it all though...
Started with a rough looking farm truck with a long bed, did the needed maintanance and then some, changed out all of the ugly blue interiors with grey, headliner, dash door panels, seat and all. I bought all of it from salvage yards across dfw. I changed the front end to the (new in box) 07 painted black with Harley headlights. Then cut the frame and made it a shorty. It still needs a couple of small things but she's driveable and legal. I have over 9000 into it and can document almost every penny. I don't have the money or time to finish this truck and am selling it for 8500 cash. I also have electric door locks and windows with matching grey panels from an 07 that come with it. The truck is white bed is green 07 king ranch. The truck has a new clutch, rear end, ball joints, gem module, alternator, two new interstate batteries, brakes and rotors. I've done more than this to it, but you get the point.

Attachments

• IMAG1065.jpg
    IMAG1065.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 489

DEECEE

Reaction score
Here's a couple of pictures. I don't have many pictures of the truck 'completed'.

Attachments

• IMAG1079.jpg
    IMAG1079.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 295
  • IMAG1080.jpg
    IMAG1080.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 282
  • IMAG0873.jpg
    IMAG0873.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 312

DEECEE

Reaction score
Newer picture of the interior, I painted the bezel light grey, but the light sometimes reflects off of it onto the windshield when driving, so I bought some dark charcoal grey to repaint it, but haven't had time to do it.

Attachments

• IMAG1097.jpg
    IMAG1097.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 228

DEECEE

Reaction score
If I didn't just move out.... Fack
My buddy has an automatic tranny he pretty much said I could have, I'm kinda considering undertaking that chore.. I'm also in the process of sanding down the truck to get ready for paint.

DEECEE

Reaction score
is it driveable as far as a 16 hour drive to IN?
Perfectly drivable. The only thing on the whole truck that doesn't work is the parking brake. I haven't had time to fab a new bracket for the cable to attach under the truck.

03mm

Reaction score
Do you still have this? If so, are there any updates or is the truck still sitting the way it is in the pics?

DEECEE

Reaction score
Do you still have this? If so, are there any updates or is the truck still sitting the way it is in the pics?
Virtually nothing has been changed on it. I've only put 2 tanks of diesel into it since I put it back together.

Cloverleaffarm

Reaction score
I've thought about buying it. swapping the turbo setup/injectors/hpop/trans over from my e99 onto it and trying to sell my e99. a 450 hp truck of that size would be awesome!

DEECEE

Reaction score
Yeah, that was my original intention as well. My wife seemed like she was going to be more supportive of the idea until she realized hp=$$$. Everyone has seen the infamous ford Cummings shorty and wanted to make their own (or something similar) at some point.

Jgon08

Reaction score
Wish you weren't so far away good looking truck id love to finish up.

Latest posts

Members online