99,700 miles and still going strong!

Cajunhunter67

Reaction score
Cant say enough about this truck. 40k of the 99K miles its been Tuned. Only run on the X race or XtreemX tunes. Still got the stock tranny, and original head bolts. Have seen as much as 58psi of boost!! Only had a up pipe replaced so far and it was done under warranty.
Had a modified Crysler 300 RTs stop light race me a couple of days ago...needless to say he sucked coal!
Been a great Truck...:thumbsup:

Cknox121

Reaction score
Heck yeah!

Hope mine lasts like that!

Love my 6pointfo!

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

bad12jr

Reaction score
I now give the tranny a week and the heads I'm gonna say 2 months.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Cajunhunter67

Reaction score
I ran the Race loc pretty often...it just shifts too early for DD..when in traffic it will put out alot of smoke when changing lanes or speeding up. Works great for 4 wheel launches and racing. But I enjoy the XtreemX tranny shifting.

bad12jr

Reaction score
I've said similar and then bang a couple times. Good luck though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

madman1234509

Reaction score
Such a random mileage to post about :p .... soo close to 100k, just couldnt wait could ya haha. Thats awesome its holding up!! It gives us a leg to stand on when you hear all these peole talk about problems with the 6.4. What year is it?

TyCorr

Reaction score
Yea, thats not.many miles. My 12 dmax has 60k. The guy that has my 11 dmax has 94k.

I would hope that a truck that costs about ten grand more than the competition would last longer. Im not a fan of the duramax either. Just saying if those leaking sob's can stay together for 200k, powerstrokes had better.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.