• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

99 F-350 CC/DRW Lariat 7.3

PSM_Kid

Reaction score
Up for sale is a 99 F-350 lariat crew cab dually 2 wheel drive. I believe as of today the truck has 200,688 miles on it and will stay close to that because it does not get driven too often anymore. It is white with tan leather and I will post pictures of the interior as soon as I give it a good cleaning. I have the maintenance records on it for the last 60,000 miles or so. I will have to go thru them to get the specifics of what has been done other than oil changes every 5k and air and fuel filter changes every 10k. The tires are in good shape and have plenty of tread left. The trucks runs and drives very well for its age and milage.

The truck does have a few minor issues:

-The tachometer does not work. This issue hasn't been looked into very far but I'd say that it might need an instrument cluster.

-The battery light intermittently comes on and has been doing it for the last 50,000 miles or so. It doesn't do it all the time but I thought I'd mention it. The alternator is charging fine, even while the light is on and the truck has never died due to the light. The batteries are motorcraft 850's and are holding up fine. The truck recently sat for a few weeks and started up just fine.

Im looking to get $8500 OBO.

Feel free to P.M. me or email me at [email protected].

photo-19.jpg

photo-20.jpg

photo-21.jpg

photo-22.jpg

photo-23.jpg

photo-24.jpg

photo-25.jpg

Latest posts

Members online