• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

99 f350 lariat 4x4

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
Looking to sell my early 99 upgraded to a late 99 motor was built 10k mile ago it's has a 38r turbo,200/80% injectors from swamps with swamps custom tunes. Cryo forged rods, with 20 over ceramic coated Pistons and valves, heads were decked and had Comp cam 910 springs added along with head studs, DI hot street cam, melling lpop, adrenaline hpop, custom regulated return with bowl delete and aeromotive pump,tymar style intake. Last year I bought a brand new BTS 4r100 with warranty still and 4 new 35in bfgood wrench all terrains that have no more than 15miles on the tranny and tires the truck has a miss in higher RPMs and I don't have time to mess with it so it needs to go 6 years ago i missed a t intersection and hit a culvert luckily I had a ranch hand bumper to take the impact so therearen't any airbags in the truck I did take the truck to 2 body shops and both stated the frame was straight. I also put in a used front axle 3 years ago. I do have receipts for everything and I can get pics of anything if anybody wants the transmission and the mods alone are worth more than in asking I just don't have time or the room for it to stay here so my loss is your gain you could part it out and make your money back if you really wanted to

Black7.3

Reaction score
I may have missed it but how much are you asking? Where is the truck located? Do you have any pictures?

JuststrokeIT

Reaction score
asking 10,500 sorry I forgot to put that and I cant seem to remember how to upload pics but I can take pics and txt them if anybody wants some you can txt or call me at 309-798-9518

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online