A count of II pump fails and successes??....

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Can you post up if you had an II pump fail or work for you or know of someone. And mainly WHERE it was purchased. II claims to never of had one fail. Just curious as too how much have actually been bad and if there's a trend where they came from. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jhaddox

Reaction score
If II says that they are boldly lying to you...there have been quite a few people on Here that II has directly denied warranty to

Matt

Reaction score
Just get a dual fueler, esse. You don't want the headache, even if it pushes you into a different class. Limiting guys to a single injection pump is a gay rule anyways.

Matt

Reaction score
If II says that they are boldly lying to you...there have been quite a few people on Here that II has directly denied warranty to

Perhaps if they deny the warranty, they don't have to call it a failed pump? Lol

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
II will not get any of my cash. That's my hand on a stack of bibles.

Reaction score
I've put on three in the last six months no failures yet. Got one to do here in a month so we will see about it.

As soon as I post this I am sure I will get a call with someone saying "my pump took a dump" :D

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
II never installed one and had it fail, let me clear that

BogginF350

Reaction score
We had seen a bad one that was DOA a year or two ago. I talked to brady about it and then the guy in the fuel shop. Told him I was going to take it apart to see where the problem was. I asked him what all he was modifying, he wouldnt tell. I then called him back and told him he "had no balls" . They had forgotten to reinstall the check balls on the plungers and barrels. I then explained to him how to build a test bench for these on the cheap. He asked how I knew so much about the pump. I then explained that I helped develop the test bench for the K16 used in the Cat/Navistar reman program. ;)

But since then we have had no issues. Actually we buy them 10 at a time and have had none fail. Knock on wood. The fact that they are full of calibration fluid tells me that they are being spun before being sent out. :clapping:

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
We had seen a bad one that was DOA a year or two ago. I talked to brady about it and then the guy in the fuel shop. Told him I was going to take it apart to see where the problem was. I asked him what all he was modifying, he wouldnt tell. I then called him back and told him he "had no balls" . They had forgotten to reinstall the check balls on the plungers and barrels. I then explained to him how to build a test bench for these on the cheap. He asked how I knew so much about the pump. I then explained that I helped develop the test bench for the K16 used in the Cat/Navistar reman program. ;)

But since then we have had no issues. Actually we buy them 10 at a time and have had none fail. Knock on wood. The fact that they are full of calibration fluid tells me that they are being spun before being sent out. :clapping:

Hmmmmm

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
CP3. Two different pumps. Could care less what they think. Lol

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Why? Ask duramax forums what they think of solid axle front ends, k16 pumps or a 6.4 engine.... they're all junk to them

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
He asked how I knew so much about the pump. I then explained that I helped develop the test bench for the K16 used in the Cat/Navistar reman program. ;)

Was this before or after you released your badass lope tune ?

Latest posts

Members online