A few issues

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Anyone have any problems like this? Pics kinda explain it. No brake lights or tail lights when running/headlights lights are turned on either. Rear dif is in the off position and the light stays on and constantly says check locker. Only have 4000 miles on it since I topped the def off so just to make sure I topped it off again and it took a wopping 3 gallon and it still has def fault... engine light is on... gonna call around tomorrow to see what dealership can get it in the quickest..

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
8upybypy.jpg
a2a5uja7.jpg

live life full throttle

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Nope. I only have the OTC genesis computer thats calibrated for 2007 model years and older that I got for my 7.3s or I would have posted the dtc's already.

live life full throttle

TyCorr

Reaction score
Electronic bs. Theres.always a light or warning message in the dmax too. Def pumps shti the bed all the time.

Good luck Jake.

mandkole

Reaction score
wheres the def tank located? is it in wheel spray contact area? the fluid is corrosive to electronics and heated line issues are frequent problem.

TyCorr

Reaction score
No jinx, but I had weeks of nothing....mine sat so long the ine time it was 2qts low on oil from sitting so long. Took em three ***kin days to fix the def system one month after I got it. ***ker froze up and shut itself off.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.