A little bird told me..

Ipkyss

Reaction score
I dont think there is a lot that spartan can do now.

They seem to be a thing of the past. There are so many better tuning options out there now!

Thats a funny one there bud. Don't forget. People only talk about things there having issue with normally. I have not said anything about Spartan in a while because I am perfectly happy right now.

8luggin

Reaction score
I dont think there is a lot that spartan can do now.

They seem to be a thing of the past. There are so many better tuning options out there now!

Thats a funny one there bud. Don't forget. People only talk about things there having issue with normally. I have not said anything about Spartan in a while because I am perfectly happy right now.

Dont call me bud friend :poke: lol

Last edited:

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Yeah.. What you need to realize is tuners are like teenage clothing lines. One month one is top dog, the other is ****, next month, 180* turn around. Not everyone improves their product and releases it at the same time. If you knew how many phalanxes were out there I don't think you'd say that. It's absolutely insane

Sent from somewhere away from my desk using magic.

Dustball8504

Reaction score
Hands down, the Spartan package is the best. Buy one unit and good to go and you get tunes from Mild to Wild without buying a package or buying this tune here and another tune there. I prefer my SCT tunes but the Spartan package is hard to beat.

superstroked

Reaction score
Hands down, the Spartan package is the best. Buy one unit and good to go and you get tunes from Mild to Wild without buying a package or buying this tune here and another tune there. I prefer my SCT tunes but the Spartan package is hard to beat.

SCT or Custom tunes via SCT?

littleredstroker

Reaction score
In not positive what spartain is for. 6.4 by the way it reads? But this thread has.been hilarious to read. Like a bunch of kids on Christmas night. Lol. Now I'm even curious about the update

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk 2

blk350on20s

Reaction score
This started 5 months ago. If i didnt use the dd for gauges i would have no idea who spartan was

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
A random user started this thread. We haven't released any information about this update other than we are working on one. No timeframe, no details. There will be a separate thread (official thread) posted in our vendor forum when the time comes.

Latest posts

Members online