A truck with a different goal in mind...

Jason

Reaction score
Ya that was 11.9@113mph, certainly not 1000rwhp.

Also, where does it say that cts-v made 550hp?? If we're going to talk about Ryan's RWHP, using the car he's racings flywheel advertised hp is silly. If the one he raced was an ajto, it more than likely is in the 470 rwhp range if it's stock, which seeing how badly he got beat, I'd say stock, and some wheelspin. Stock autos have gone low 12's @ 112-115mph. But I think it's best to wait for Ryan to clarify if that was a nitrous run first, because popping off that his 1000rwhp 6.4 ran a 11.9@113 barely beating a car not even putting high 400's down is the wrong thing to do. Always wait til you have all the facts to bash.

It depends on which gt2 he has. If it's the rs, that is 620hp, and like 3050lbs, and that will take a lot more than 1000rwhp powerstroke to run with...especially a ccsb truck.

Last edited:

jdgleason

Reaction score
Not sure if gt2 but turbo awd with tune exhaust and intake vs my stock fuel s472 on spray https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geZwoi68viw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I should have known you had raced something like this lol I think you've race half the cars ever made LOL

Pretty good idea of how things would go IMO. I think coming up here spray would make a much bigger difference as well.

For a good comparison, here's a video of my truck racing a new ZL-1 camaro. That car is slated to make 580hp, so it shouldn't be too far fetched.

http://youtu.be/zeMd1ZdQnqA

My truck traps about 710hp, so you can imagine that a true 1,000+ hp would put a real hurt on a high 400hp car.

Looking around to see what these cars do at sea level, I found a post from John Hennesey talking about their baseline ZL-1 runs. Comparing that to the ZL-1 that I raced, the car lost 9 mph and a full second from its sea level counterpart.

pygega6y.jpg

Last edited:

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score

swinky

Reaction score
That's slow as balls, I thought zl1 should do low 12s high 11s. My heart lies with a terminator cobra.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
There are a few. Couple of 8 sec cars that come out. Ones a 2v Fairmont that holds the 2v record. 8.0

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.