About to pull the trigger...Torn!

Spatel23

Reaction score
I'm in the same situation. Don't know if I want a 15 plat or order a brand new 16 from the factory just like I want it. Then there's always the 17s. I really wanna see what the 17s look like inside and out before I do order a 16 if that's what I do.

You shoosh and come get mine already :poke:

ftast350

Reaction score
The 17s also look like they are going to have a larger cab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6fourstroker

Reaction score
How the hell are you guys getting these things in the low 50k range when sticker is high 60k? Even if I used A-plan it wouldn't take that much off

c63 AMG

Reaction score
65k Msrp paid 51k and change before tax 55k OTD couple weeks ago. Deals are out there if you negotiate well. Also got Ford financing 1.9 for 72 months. At that rate it was worth not paying cash. If you have good credit tell the finance person at the dearship to call in and ask for a consession.

Last edited:

johnp115

Reaction score
Good deal. No sense in waiting because new truck will always come out. You may have waited for the 17's and then realized the 18's were gonna have something else lol.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
damn zack had no idea you were a pro fisherman , right on . you know aaron martens ?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Haha yeah man I know Aaron!! I don't like to brag because I have it made pretty good right now!!!

yeah hes a good friend of a friend. ive met him out here a couple times, i dont even fish , just know he's a cool dude. i hope hes still a ford man !

zack birge

Reaction score
yeah hes a good friend of a friend. ive met him out here a couple times, i dont even fish , just know he's a cool dude. i hope hes still a ford man !

As far as I know he's still sportin a powerstroke! I couldn't take it anymore so I had to come back myself! BTW I sent you another message! :rockon:

Latest posts

Members online