Added Some LEDs In The Bed

LovetheTide

Reaction score
I did on my old truck. This is when they worked fine.
IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

Whitezotti

Reaction score
Those are the recons? The strong ones? They look good. And light up great. I think they work amazing if you have a bed cover.

Trophy_23

Reaction score
Just did mine also with the LEDglow kit under the rails and a superbrightled strip in the box. They are wired to an on-off-on (battery-off-upfitter) switch in the back corner of the bed so I can have them come on from in the cab or at the back of the truck with the truck off. I am happy with them.

2CF2AFC1-1E20-418F-A60C-0E72F22A0846_zpstfuezua3.jpg

B3F748C2-72ED-46D0-A5DA-29DD0B53CC5E_zpssrcstsed.jpg

Trophy_23

Reaction score
No, I put a lead to upfitter that i can use from in the cab, but that only works with the truck running. So i also have a lead direct from the battery to a switch in the bed so I can use them without running the truck.

Whitezotti

Reaction score
No, I put a lead to upfitter that i can use from in the cab, but that only works with the truck running. So i also have a lead direct from the battery to a switch in the bed so I can use them without running the truck.

That's smart! I thought you couldn't do it from the truck? Or when it was running.
Good idea

TyCorr

Reaction score
I planned to do this and put some under the hood. Down low and up high so at night repairs could be made without a damn trouble light in my face.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Two in front, down low. Two in front, up high. Two in back, down low. Two in back up high. Light that bitch up.

Whitezotti

Reaction score

Latest posts

Members online