Advice please

Azraie218

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering if any one has seen any of these codes by them selves or together, they just started to pop up the other day.... Not sure how to remedy the problem or what could be causing it.... My truck is fully deleted with turbo and all that fun stuff also no limit 5 inch intake. See photo for codes

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 80

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Yep. You didn't unplug the NOX boxes on the frame and one of them shorted out internally. It popped the fuse. Unplug both boxes from the main harness and replace the fuse and you'll be good to go.

Azraie218

Reaction score
Ok, I'm not super good with the electrical side of things.... Would u hate me if I asked where those were located on the truck? Also what the literal wording for it is so I can find it in my fuse box? I appreciate the help and quick reply !!

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
One is on the frame under the passenger door, the other is towards the back also on the frame. Silver boxes about 4" square or so. Easy to find once you're under there. Look up the glow plug fuse...it's all the same circuit that's why you got multiple codes.

Azraie218

Reaction score
Sorry, is it a normal Carthage fuse or is it something else I can't seem to find it in my book thanks

charles henson

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
The one under passengers door is on the outside of the frame & the other one is just behind the rear axle on the inside of the frame,just unbolt & remove them altogether,it's just better that way.Then you can store them away somewhere & lose a little...very little weight lol & clean.up the area some all @ the same time.

Azraie218

Reaction score
Ha yah I found them, I was trying to figure out what fuse it was as it's not actually named, it was fuse 36 pulled and replaced truck Is back and rolling like an animal again. Thanks very much for all your guys help! Greatly appreciate it!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.