Aftermarket Grill Emblems

superdutyman97

Reaction score
I'm looking for ideas on replacing the original grill emblem in my 05. The original is fading and nasty looking and I'd like to find something different for it. I've got several oem ones but I figure they'll do thr same thing eventually. Any ideas/suggestions?

dasboot

Reaction score
I found this decal made for the badges. I sanded the Ford off smooth, painted the badge white and put the decal over it. I copied the idea from another. The decal was cheap.
http://www.webxtremes.com/index.htm

Attachments

• 178.jpg
    178.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 125

one2nine

Reaction score
There is someone on here that does vinyl lay overs. I bought some but if you're badges are chipped/rough I'd recommend hitting them with a light sanding. I wasn't thinking when I did mine and they looked pretty nasty as a finished product due to my badges being chipped so I took them off.

one2nine

Reaction score
^^^^ I think that is who I ordered mine from. I always promote the site vendors first, but ebay has some pretty cool stuff as well.

superdutyman97

Reaction score
I'll have to check em out, my oval had seen its better days. The clear film that the factory uses, or clearcoat( not totally sure), is completely gone and it's turning my wash mitt blue when I wash the truck. Drives me nuts

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
What all do you guys have Eric? I looked a little on ur site but didn't have the chance to look a whole lot. I'd like to have a complete replacement if possible, not just a vinyl.

I can just do vinyl overlays. but could get ahold of an new OEM emblem, spot the vinyl here, and send it to you.

Eric@HolderdownPerformance

java

Reaction score
Can you do black and chrome? Just like the oem badge but with black instead of blue?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.